Welcome to OpenD6 Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
This wiki is primary for collecting information about various systems, settings, books, homebrews, D6 conversions, resources and links connected to the OpenD6 OGL system and secondary to D6 system games. If you add pages that doesn't exactly fit some categories, add new categories and place them as subcategories under top level categories so a sensible structure of the wikia can be held.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
Look here for more OpenD6 Communities on the web.
New to wikis?[edit | edit source]
- Look at the OpenD6 Wiki Editing Guidelines
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out[edit | edit source]
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub or Category:Needs Update articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on OpenD6 Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?[edit | edit source]
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do[edit | edit source]